De’Longhi has unveiled the new La Specialista Prestigio coffee equipment that brings both the science of espresso producing and combines it with the barista’s craftsmanship.
Following last year’s start of La Specialista Maestro, De’Longhi has released the La Specialista Prestigio which is the final result of countless numbers of hours of good tuning to occur up with a product that will permit customers to generate coffee and hone their craft at property.
This is not a completely automated coffee equipment and demands extra of a hands-on method for customers who get pleasure from the espresso-producing course of action.
Onboard is active temperature manage as effectively as three computerized just one contact recipes – espresso, coffee and extended black.
The La Specialista Prestigio gives a fashionable and sleek design and style which appears like it belongs in any kitchen.
La Specialista Prestigio consists of revolutionary device technological innovation that is special to De’Longhi Australia, which includes:
– Sensor Grinding Technological know-how – there are eight grinding degrees to present precision handle and grinding variability. Degree 1 delivers the finest grind environment, and degree 8 the coarsest. Mainly because of every single blend of espresso beans’ uniqueness, grind settings have been produced to maximise the chosen espresso beans aroma.
– Lively Temperature Handle – There are a few infusion temperature settings, between 90° and 96°C, to accommodate distinct coffee bean varieties. All over the brewing method, the h2o temperature is precisely controlled, guaranteeing temperature steadiness and extraction regularity.
– Sensible Tamping Station – With an progressive tamping lever, La Specialista Prestigio’s Wise tamping Station enables you to attain constant tamping tension and avoid the mess of coffee grounds on the kitchen area bench.
A few Computerized 1 Touch Recipes – La Specialista Prestigio will come with three one particular-contact coffee recipes. Pick out from Espresso, Espresso and Prolonged Black.
– Dynamic Pre-Infusion – Dynamic Pre-Infusion increases espresso extraction by adapting the pre-infusion length to the density of the coffee dose. This procedure assures an evenly dispersed include of h2o throughout the surface area region of the espresso grounds.
– Handbook Milk Remedy – La Specialista Prestigio’s My LatteArt steam wand provides a innovative outlet for all espresso enthusiasts. Produce silky-sleek textured microfoam and craft your personal signature latte art.
La Specialista Prestigio, De’Longhi is offered in Matt Black and Steel and the La Specialista Maestro is now also out there in Matt Black.
La Specialista Prestigio is offered now and is priced at $1,149. La Specialista Maestro (in Matt Black and Metal) is also still out there and is priced at $2,199 from all big electrical retailer outlets.